- Oct 29 - Media Release - October 27, 2014
- Oct 10 - Happy Thanksgiving!
- Oct 6 - Student Learning Assessments
- Sep 29 - Engaged and Learning
- Sep 8 - Alberta Catholic School Trustees Association
- Aug 29 - Welcome Back!
- Jul 3 - A Summer Prayer
- Jun 27 - Employment Opportunity
- Jun 26 - Curriculum Redesign Information and Updates
- Jun 19 - Kids Plus Accident Insurance
Leadership Workshop with Michael Fullan
On January 15, 2014, the Living Waters Admin teams from Edson, Whitecourt and Slave Lake, along with Superintendent Carol Lemay and Deputy Superintendent Jo-Anne Lanctot attended a workshop with Michael Fullan on Maximizing the Potential of the Principal.
This workshop provided inspiration and information for leaders in education allowing them to share ideas and strategies for facing challenges and changes as we continue to move forward with Inspiring Education and Transforming Education in Living Waters.
Michael Fullan is a well renowned researcher and Canadian author and shares his research and expertise in the area of Leadership across the country.