- Jul 3 - A Summer Prayer
- Jun 27 - Employment Opportunity
- Jun 26 - Curriculum Redesign Information and Updates
- Jun 19 - Kids Plus Accident Insurance
- Jun 19 - Mathematics Program of Studies Update
- Jun 9 - St. Joseph/Whitecourt/Woodlands Community Learning Campus
- May 29 - Media Release - May 27, 2014
- May 23 - Curriculum Redesign Information & Updates
- May 21 - 2014 Northern Gateway Leading Spirits Youth Achievement Award
- May 15 - Media Release - May 14, 2014
Leadership Workshop with Michael Fullan
On January 15, 2014, the Living Waters Admin teams from Edson, Whitecourt and Slave Lake, along with Superintendent Carol Lemay and Deputy Superintendent Jo-Anne Lanctot attended a workshop with Michael Fullan on Maximizing the Potential of the Principal.
This workshop provided inspiration and information for leaders in education allowing them to share ideas and strategies for facing challenges and changes as we continue to move forward with Inspiring Education and Transforming Education in Living Waters.
Michael Fullan is a well renowned researcher and Canadian author and shares his research and expertise in the area of Leadership across the country.